It's unclear at this time whether or not this incapacitation is permanent.
The good news is that though I will likely be operating at much lower mental capacity from now on, I'm pretty sure the injury has improved my domestic abilities.
Get ready for delicious recipes and a very tidy home!
5 comments:
Please spare at least a few brain cells for this season's Project Runway! How many florets can Angela apply to one skirt? Is Jeffrey a scary mass murderer? Will Bradley adjust the meds and pull through? Will Heidi show with her pregnancy AGAIN? Why do they never show that one girl who's name I don't even know? Is Laura this season's Wendy Pepper? Will Kayne and Robert have a "gay off" to see who's gayer?
I NEED YOUR FULLY FUNCTIONAL BRAIN TO HELP ME PROCESS THIS!
I think children are our future.
I've got poop in my butt. AGAIN!
OH MICKEY YOU'RE SO FINE YOU'RE SO FINE YOU BLOW MY MIND HEY MICKEY! HEY MICKEY!
Can someone explain the appeal of Myspace.com? I know that I am WAY out of their target demographic, but I just don't really get it.
If fact, I find it sort of creepy.
Post a Comment