
I celebrated my birthday at my cabin, my favorite place on earth. Really.
Here's what I've learned today:
•A carnival is not complete without a food booth run by gypsies.
•It's OK to drive a Personal Water Craft as fast as you can.
•Gin and tonics (Bombay Sapphire) truly are the ultimate summer cocktail.
•The insane are drawn toward the water.
•It wouldn't kill me to apply a little self-tanner to my legs. Too white is not right!
5 comments:
how about posting some leg picts!!!
Ban the tan - pale white is right!
'felica naskigtago' as they say in Esperanto.
Gambling thought for the day: What's the point in breathing if you're not betting!?
In year 37 Brenda needs to gamble more! Who's with me?
Gin and tonics should only be served in dark, blacklit rooms, to add a refreshing blue glow to their piney goodness.
I once asked the famous San Francisco chocolatier, Michael Recchiuti, if he would eat a Hershey bar that I had in my backpack. He said no.
He then proceeded to hand me a delicous peanut-butter cup filled with organic peanut butter and topped with El Rey Venezuelan dark chocolate, with a fleck of fleur de sel on top. It was the closest thing to Nirvana I have ever experienced.
Post a Comment