Thursday, July 06, 2006

Sweet 'n' Fluffy



I Dream Of Waffles
by DefinitiveFreak on Apr 08, 2004

Waffles....
They come to me in my dreams
Gliding gracefully, all covered in butter
Taunting me, teasing me

They remind me of how happy I used to be
With my love of long ago
When he brought me hot, buttered waffles
Each morning in our little house

I remember the smell
It smelled of home
Of love
Of happiness

Now all I have is my dream
Each night I wait for my love to return
But all I get is waffles
Hot, buttered waffles

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WANT HAM AND BACON WITH MY WAFFLES!

Anonymous said...

I hate it when I nick my balls while I shave them... there shouldn't be that much hair down there anyway...why don't we evolve into hairless creatures? I mean, we're no longer swatting away flies over a fire in some French cave, are we? Plus, balls bleed. Its sad to see your balls bleed.

Anonymous said...

WHERE'S MY F*CKING FRITTATA, ASSH*LE???

Anonymous said...

boysenberry syrup -- or pecan. i can't decide.