A strong or violent outburst, as of emotion or excitement: a storm of tears. Welcome.
Please remove this posting immediately, as it represents a significant threat to national security. Thank you.
"KLINIK" is the proper spelling. Duh!
I feel sorry for the two men pictured. If you require help in caring for them, please don't hesitate to call us.
Two words come to mind: dead and retarded. Have a good day.
I believe "tetched" is the proper and respectful term to use.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Please remove this posting immediately, as it represents a significant threat to national security. Thank you.
"KLINIK" is the proper spelling. Duh!
I feel sorry for the two men pictured. If you require help in caring for them, please don't hesitate to call us.
Two words come to mind: dead and retarded. Have a good day.
I believe "tetched" is the proper and respectful term to use.
Post a Comment